Just in time. Every time.
Just-in-time production and delivery of components to automotive assembly factories requires precise scheduling. A shortage of parts causing assembly line stoppages can trigger penalty clauses and even the loss of contracts.
When out-of-stock components have to be delivered in the shortest time possible the automotive industry turns to World Courier. World Courier specialises in the transport of time-sensitive shipments worldwide. Handling each shipment on an individual priority basis, World Courier has built a reputation within the automotive industry for fast, reliable service.
With over 150 company owned offices worldwide, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, World Courier can devise tailored transportation solutions to meet your most challenging deadlines.
Each critical shipment is dispatched on the first available flight and is actively monitored throughout its journey. All shipments are pre-cleared through customs, where possible, before the aircraft lands. Proof of delivery is advised immediately upon arrival.
- Reliable and fast delivery of urgent spare parts anywhere in the world
- Over 150 company owned offices worldwide, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- All shipments placed on the first available flight
- On-board couriers available to handcarry critical shipments
- Aircraft charter available when needed
- Expert knowledge of import, export and customs regulations
- No weight, size or value restrictions
- Specialists in the transport of Dangerous Goods
- All shipments individually monitored from pick-up to delivery
- Immediate confirmation of delivery