Clinical Trial Logistics
With a fully GxP-compliant transport and storage supply chain system in place, World Courier meets the most demanding industry expectations for managing time-and temperature sensitive clinical trial materials used in global studies. Our staff works one-on-one with pharmaceutical partners, sponsors, CROs, laboratories, investigators, researchers and site personnel – in their own language and in their own time zones – to deliver personalized clinical trial logistics and transport services.
- Development of detailed transport schedules to meet required stability windows for individual products and delivery windows for individual investigational sites
- Close contact with local site investigators to review protocol logistics and eliminate potential problems
- Assistance with permit applications including import permits, Ministry of Health authorizations, etc.
- Access to Bio-STARSM, World Courier’s sophisticated data management system, to effectively collect and manage study details
During the trial
- 24-hour collection and delivery of biological specimens (including infectious samples), bulk investigational drugs, kits, and other study materials and supplies
- Monitoring of each shipment individually – from pick-up to delivery – including real-time online tracking via our web-based Customer Resource Center, automatic e-mail alerts and confirmation
- Cold chain services including temperature-controlled packaging, supplies and expertise; in-transit dry ice/gel-pack replenishment and temperature monitoring
- Strict adherence to global SOPs for all temperature ranges
- Specialized brokerage assistance, customs clearance and delivery of consignments in over 220 territories and nations; pre-clearance whenever possible to ensure the shortest possible transit times